Saturday 18 November 2023

EVIL OF THE DALEKS Bookplate for SALE

 I was recently commissioned  to create a b/w bookplate for the Frazer Hines EVIL OF THE DALEKS , to be signed by the actor.


My brief was to create a moody b/w piece representative of the story prominently featuring Jaime to be signed by Fraser. I supplied three small pencils roughs ( see below) from which rough A was chosen to proceed to pencils. The Commissioner requested the Dalek move over to frame left and we had our composition.

Next I sent over two pencil drawings of Jaime from which one was chosen for the finished composition. I light boxed my drawings onto a clean sheet of Stanmore Bristol board and did a finished pencil drawing that was approved by Fraser and the drawing was inked.








                                                          Pencil roughs on layout paper



                                           Pencil drawings of Jaime and final inked piece.


I would like to put these pieces of artwork up for sale for £80 + £10 P@P.


If interested email me at adrian.salmon@btinternet.com



No comments:

Post a Comment