Monday 14 October 2013

50th ANNIVERSARY PRINT



Earlier in the year the BBC contacted me to be involved in their 50th Anniversary Art boxset. I was asked to provide two pieces of art . They selected my Ice Warriors pic that featured in DWM's Timeteam feature and I drew a new exclusive piece of art for the boxset. All the art in the boxset is A3 in size and printed beautifully. I believe 1963 were made available - follow this link to see more http://www.bbcshop.com/doctor-who/doctor-who-50th-anniversary-artwork-collection/invt/dwbpp19137

It seems appropriate to share this image today what with the newly discovered Web of Fear now available on itunes!

Edit. Initial sketch layout and pencils.







3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice.
    I wish I could afford that box, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is bloody lovely, Ade. Especially impressed with the composition - BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul - I don't own a copy of the set myself either. Thanks Shane!

    ReplyDelete